Monday, May 24, 2004

Love, Luck, and Lollipops!

Ah, those were the days. Welcome, welcome one and all the the brand-spankin' new commune for the bloggin' women of Honeytown. If you need to rant, have a little bit to say, have a question to ask, or just slap a wiseass comment back at someone else sidle on up and post.

Of course, you know who I am. I'm Moueska Tonelicci... and have been called both Virgin Islands and Red Rose. Those that know me best remember the days of The ThunderCloud Mafia. (Fear not, 'twas just a club of girls in High School.) It consisted of a few members, and it grew depending on who was involved. From there, it became The Goddesses, the title gleaned from the nicknames we gave ourselves. Athenae was... well... Athene. Jess? Artemis. And so forth. I remained the unnamed goddess...

Perhaps by the time this blog as run its course, I shall have a name.

Until then, I await the joining of my sisters in friendship. Come, come!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

I don't remember the Virgin Islands one....

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home