Monday, May 24, 2004

It's Me, T!

Oh my crap! This is so totally freakin' awesome!
Oh, I guess an introduction is in order. I'm T, as the title suggests, and as a Goddess, I chose the moniker Ceibhfhionn, after a little known Celtic goddess (it's pronounced Kay-vun). I was also Pink Rose (if I remember correctly), and I also use the names Celtic Muse and The Infamous T. It depends on where I am.
I think it was Moueska that came up with the idea of the TCM, and the little tagline for the blog sounds suspiciously similar to a phrase I penned a few years ago... ^_^
I remember back in high school when we were first the TCM, and had flower names. Then as I drew closer to graduation, we started the whole Goddess thing. Well, that's how I remember it; the others may have different memories than the ones I have, but that's okay.
I think our first websites that were based on the TCM are now defunct. I know my very first is unreachable; the one that Jess did for me. I'd have to go back and check on them again. We've all grown a lot these past years. I went off and got married, Lar is counting down her days of being a single woman, and everyone else is dating and moving on in their lives. *cue sappy music* But we'll all have a common bond that will bring us together, and that is being a Divine Goddess. *end sappy music, cue party music*
Let's make this the best group blog there is!
The Infamous T

3 Comments:

Blogger T said...

Oh yeah, then Athene still says "Haiti" when we IM. (Get it? Hey, T!, Haiti! Nevermind...)

6:17 PM  
Blogger Moueska said...

Like I don't?! Good to have you aboard, T. Literally.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

You were actually Pink T rose, if I recall correctly.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home