Wednesday, October 05, 2005

*poke* Was I just forbidden to have a party?

Anyone want to do Super Bowl over at my house? I know Kati's got the Halloween party going on, but I figure JR and Drac will want to do something else since Drac apparently hates my house. But I still want to have a shindig some time.

And since apparently having control of the guest list is important, I can always give reigns of control over to Jess. I guess. But I'd like to know if my house is a problem for any other upcoming parties. *sadface* I just didn't know that Kati was planning one when I asked about the other one.

7 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

I'm not really into football, but I woulden't mind going to a party. Only problem I can forsee is the JR situation (there, I said the name!). I hate to be difficult, but I refuse to be in the same house as him.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Moueska said...

So I tell Drac to take JR and go do something else. They're guys.

They can, um, watch TV on JR's tiny screen and I won't have to deal with Drac complaining about my house being my house. No complaints here. Besides, Tarrith hates JR anyway.

So we make it a powderpuff party. And play pool. And gawk at the commercials. And drink alcoholic beverages. Sound like a plan?

5:27 PM  
Blogger Von said...

Sounds good to me.

5:47 PM  
Blogger T said...

Ooh, funness!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I could totally go for drinks and pool. Anyone be needing a ride?

1:35 PM  
Blogger Athene said...

Wouldn't JR complain that we were keeping him away from seeing it on the big screan though?

7:27 PM  
Blogger Von said...

I concur, Jess. So, Moues, if he dosen't like it, blame it on me and Jess (that is if she dosen't mind). We already have an agreement with him. He hates us, and we can't fucking stand him.
It works out.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home