Friday, October 22, 2004

Bridget Jones 2?

I know that virtually all of the goddesses loved the original "Bridget Jones Diary," so I'm pretty sure that all of you guys will be excited about this. I just flipped on Oprah and noticed that Hugh Grant and Renee Zellweger were sitting on Oprah's couch. I didn't have anything else worth watching so I kept it on. Boy was I suprised. They were talking about "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason!" I know that Moueska considers herself Bridget, but at that time I was going through a lot of the stuff that she was going through (I think everyone here remembers Diablo, right?). I kind of think Bridget Jones symbolizes all women. So be on the lookout for it. I know that I probably will not be able to join you guys but.....

Goddess outing anyone?

2 Comments:

Blogger T said...

Sounds like fun to me!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Moueska said...

Yay! Er, I mean, yes!

Seriously, I heard that they were planning on the sequel for Bridget Jones, but I wasn't sure how soon it would be. I more or less just crossed my fingers and waited... It couldn't be that long, could it? Long enough, it would seem. I can't wait!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home