Tuesday, September 21, 2004

In the words of Lumiere...

"Then again, maybe not!"
I don't think I needed a new battery. It's gotta be the phone. I charged it for 24 hours like I was supposed to, but it's acting just like the old battery before it really started getting bad. Mira thinks the connectors between the phone and the battery are skewed. It feels very loose, and the phone doesn't stay on longer than ten to twenty seconds. I had it on long enough to erase any information I had on it, i.e. my phonebook, any messages I had sent and received, any calls I had received, etc.
So, I guess I'm going to have to see if I can get a new phone and still keep my plan. Life sucks!
Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Moueska said...

And while you're at it, T, you might want to see about getting your money back for the battery. Even if it does work, if you get a new phone style (like dad did when his stopped working), you won't get stuck with a battery you can't use. In other words, Good Luck, kiddo!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Ooh, T, you should just get a new phone, with a camera on it! I'm getting a camera phone in a couple of months, when my plan goes, and then you, Lar and I can send pictures to each other! Wouldn't that be nifty?

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home