Friday, September 03, 2004

Real conversation

As most of my Fellow Goddesses know, my nic on yahoo is AtheneBelle, which means that I typically have this sort of question; "What does your name mean?" Well all of the Goddesses understand that my name means "Beautiful Athene." Athene of course being an archaic way of spelling Athena. Well my conversation with one random person take the cake.

Alchemist##nl: You are a beautiful goddess.
AtheneBelle: TY
Alchemist##nl: I'm ___ 34 married from Europe....you?
AtheneBelle: 22 Engaged and in US
Alchemist##nl: but you should have so many man wanting you...your divine
AtheneBelle: Perhaps I may have my pick of "priests" but I only need one Head.
Alchemist##nl: I sure long to be one of your followers
AtheneBelle: Perhaps.
Alchemist##nl: you have more pics?
AtheneBelle: NO.

At that point of that last "perhaps" I should have said "but you must worship me from afar as I am a virgin goddess and will have Zeus throw bolts at you if you even try to come near". Then again, that might have only encouraged him.

2 Comments:

Blogger T said...

Probably. Men have a way of doing that sometimes.
Acrually, I always thought the "Belle" part was for the character Belle. ^_^

12:09 PM  
Blogger Athene said...

It is, but most people don't think of that when they see that, only of "Southern Belle" which most people know means "Beauty" I'm betting the guy was either from France (he did say Europe) or knows french well.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home