Sunday, May 30, 2004

Hey, Hey! The Gang's all Here!

Wow! Five people! Now we're just waiting on Von, Kristen, and... that's it. If you think someone I left out would be interested, lemme know.

Meanwhile... Wow. Anybody else think this kicks? 'Cause I love it already. Honestly, we needed to do this a long time ago. Of course, they didn't offer it before the revamp, but hey! Whattayagonnado?

Oh god, oh god... the wedding is so close I can feel the energy. Or maybe it's just static from the clothes I just retrieved from the dryer. Hum. I really ought to call David's Bridal and see if my dress is in yet... it was due in the 27th. Yes, when this summer is over I shall have two dresses that cost over $100 each, and both shall be lilac. (Not that I mind, of course. It is a pretty color.) Two weddings, one summer, and yet another in the works...



Pie.


2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Damn you, pie temptress!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Moueska said...

That's what I do best!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home