Wednesday, August 04, 2004

News

I wasn't sure if Lar would be able to write for a while, so I thought I'd update a bit for her until she can write again. JR's coming back on Thursday! They went to get him yesterday, and he graduates tomorrow, then they'll come back and go home (they're living with his mom). Let us know what else happens, sweetie!

Also, Ry's coming to visit this weekend! Plus, I got an invite from a school friend of mine. Rhema's getting married next Tuesday in Arkansas! Her fiancé looks like a nice guy. Good luck you two!

That's all for now. See you all later!

3 Comments:

Blogger Athene said...

I can't believe that Rhem didn't contact me!! I haven't heard from her since the Christmas party as Kristens back a couple of years back! Did you tell her about me, huh, huh, huh, didcha didcha didcha???

11:51 AM  
Blogger T said...

Her mom called my mom last week and got my address and sent me an invite. Rhema called me back in January, but left a voicemail, and I never got around to calling her back. Ooops...

1:25 PM  
Blogger Moueska said...

Athene... call home posthaste... Rhema's mom is trying to contact you through us and I never have your info on hand. It's easier just to look up their phone number via the message system, probably. Or I could try to get Dad to do it. I'm not sure.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home