Saturday, July 03, 2004

Mee-Yow!!!

So, Cats is playing at the Muny June 5th through the 11th. Who's interested in going?

I called Jess, Laura didn't pick up, and I know T checks here regular-like. Hopefully I'll hear from Von and Chris soon. If not, spread the word, spread the love. I'd rather someone be asked three times than not at all. Cappish? Cappish.

Good days for me- Monday the 5th through Wednesday the 7th and Sunday.

(Von, just because you sign up for a blogger account doesn't mean you have to create another blog, or abandon your opendiary. However, it will mean you can write/comment on this one. Please, please sign up so you can reply to this! Otherwise, you have my phone number and e-mail.)

3 Comments:

Blogger T said...

I'm fine with those days. Well, I'd rather not go Sunday, but Monday thru Wednesday sounds great!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Athene said...

I'm going to gom just make sure that you guys et me know the day so that I don't bring my bike to work. That has become my main mode of transport on days that it's not rainy...unlike today!!

10:03 AM  
Blogger T said...

This was an awesome performance! Go and blog! =^..^=

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home