Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Once in a while...

He don't wanna caa-aaa-aaall you...

Actually, that's not the truth. But sometimes Drac can be damn hard to get ahold of. I have nothing to complain about, really. He's such a great guy. *huggles Drac*

Spent the night over at his house, watched Master and Commander. Not a bad movie, really. But I'm glad that I watched it on DVD and didn't sit through it at a movie theatre. If you see it for anything, see it for the Doctor. A scientist, a physician, a naturalist... and cultured! It also has Merry! As in LOTR! Of course, Russel Crowe plays his part well, but there's just something to be said about a man that won't give up the fight and go back home. Of course, if he did, there wouldn't be a movie. It would have been a helluvalot shorter with less of a plot, anyway.

Hmmm... what's everyone doing this week?

1 Comments:

Blogger T said...

This week, my in-laws are in Utah until Saturday for two family reunions. Just M & I again! We're trying to get my family over for dinner sometime this week, probably Thursday. I have a meeting at church on Wednesday evening for the nursery leaders, too. Other than that, nothing really. Why? You cooking something up? ~_^

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home