Monday, May 31, 2004

Update on my week...

Well most of the week was pretty boring except for the storms we had on both Wednesday and Thursday. I don't know if any of you goddesses know this, but I have a huge fear of tornados. I remember when we were going through mom's dresser we found two cards which had to do with what I would want to take down to the basement in the event of one. I think I remember even practicing it once. Where I live, it doesn't have a basement so I have to go into my bathroom, which I am still afraid of having a tornado cause major damage to me nevertheless. You can bet that I was relieved that there was never one on the ground.

Friday I decided to ride my bike to work. This was actually my second time doing that. I'm actually planning on making this a regular thing before I move. Hopefully I'll get strong enough to bike home as the ride to work is mostly downhill while my ride home is mostly uphill. At this point I still have to get off my bike to walk it uphill as I'm not strong enough for that.

Saturday-work, work, Cowboy Mouth show at "Rib America." Not really anything major.

On Sunday John and I went to "Washington Avenue Beat Fest" and checked out most of the clubs on Washington Avenue. All day John had been asking me "So you going to stay up until one?" You see, I can barely stay up past ten or eleven max and end up fading out and rolling my head against him about twelve. Kind of embarrassing. Well I did stay up until one...Barely. We left our last club about 1:10pm and I nearly fell asleep on my way home. I wasn't planning on driving as I had a really nice chocolate martini. Yum.

Today was mainly recouping from the night before and going to a BBQ with John that Kathy (dad's fiance) was having at her place. I finally got to meet her family. The only person I knew from their side was Kathy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moueska said...

You know, I had almost forgotten your ragged nightmares of tornadoes. Oh, cripes. Get Tarrith to tell you about the tornadoes on his Chicago trip... a while back. Freaky stuff.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home