Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Short Music for Short People

T, Laura, and Jess... you guys all have to listen to this CD with me. I mean, some of the songs are out of this stratosphere. I know Von needs to listen to at least five of them. Thing is, there's 101 songs on the CD, all 30 seconds or less. The first one is 8 seconds and called "Short Attention Span". Is that not awesome?

Killswitch
"Saturday Night"

That ching in the head
The hole in the heart
You know just what I mean
3AM Saturday Night

And that's how they all are! I mean, there are some really suprising songs on here... not to mention songs soaked in expletives ("Family Reunion" is a Blink 182 song that will never be played on the radio), but even those tend to be a weird sort of good!

Anybody in for hearing them? (Even you Athene, but I reeeeeally don't know if you'd like 'em.)

2 Comments:

Blogger T said...

Sounds very intersting! Count me in!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Me me me!!!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home