Thursday, August 19, 2004

New Driver on the road, watch out!

Just passed my driver's test. It was a seventy-two but did you know that was so great? I passed the parallel parking!!!!! John ended up taking a 2 1/2 hour lunch to accomodate me so he's going to be working overtime today, I expected that though. Tommorrow John and I are going to get my license, now I'm feeling even more nervous that before the test!!!

This evening John and I are going to Red Lobster's for dinner. After that, I guess the old "Toy" truck is mine. It's a good thing I like driving it. Now this means that I'm going to have to get an $85 dollar parking pass for the semester. It's a good thing my first class begins at 8am, that means I get the choice spots. I'm planning on popping my bike into the back of the truck and locking it in during classes. That way I can leave the campus for the historic section of Cape for lunch and still keep my choice spot. What do you guys think?


2 Comments:

Blogger Athene said...

I know some of you wanted to post a response, pleeeease do so now! I decided to repostthe message and think that helped the commenter.

8:12 AM  
Blogger T said...

Yay! It works now! ^_^
Anyway, congrats on the license and passing parallel parking!
Hey, about the bike idea, whatever works for you.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home