Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Welcome back! Part 2

So off I went to my second and last class, right after spending an hour and a half in the library. Apparently, Comp II focuses on argument. Goody. There's also gonna be some research later on. You know that "game" that teachers play on the first day where everybody goes around the room naming everybody and themselves? Yep, we did that. Lots of moans and groans from us.
We got out of class early, so I went over to the bookstore to get the books I needed. I must have spent 20 minutes in line, during which it began to rain. Thankfully I could walk through different buildings and under covered walkways so I wouldn't get soaked on my way to the front circle so my MIL could pick me up. It was raining pretty hard all afternoon with lots of lightning and thunder. Very cool.
Well, that's it! Here's to a good, and short, semester!
T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home